Tuesday, December 28, 2010



I have a whole slew of old socks, mostly white, that have holes in most of the toes or the elastics have gone bad and they won't stay up. There is nothing like going to work and having your socks wrinkled up around your ankles! Looks kind of tacky, but not as tacky as the nurse who came to work in a wet uniform because she "didn't have time to put her uniform through the dryer." This is a true incident..I kid you not! Anyway, I am thinking of ways to re-purpose all my old socks-other than the obvious-dusters and such. I am open to ideas and suggestions.
I think my New Year's resolutions will to be to lose some weight. I'm thinking about it, but hardly thinking.
A Notation for Alice: My hair is just about snow white now, so there will be no pictures! How did that happen, anyway??
*
FOR BEHOLD
I CREATE A NEW HEAVEN
AND A NEW EARTH;
AND THE FORMER THINGS
SHALL NOT BE
IN REMEMBRANCE,
AND THEY SHALL
NOT COME UPON
THE HEART.
*
Isaiah 65, vs. 17
END






No comments: