Thursday, December 23, 2010

For some reason-and not from overworking-I have been tired the past few days, so I have been lazy. I even went to bed early last night. For that reason I am just putting up some pictures. The one below I put up before, but I find it appealing.
More Guardian Angel pictures.

A Nativity picture.
I guess it will snow for Christmas, for sure. I guess if it does, I will stay home, for sure.
I have everything I need right where I am. I am going to bed early again tonight. I have been yawning all day. I did wash and dry two loads of cloths, but that isn't very hard, so I attribute my sleepiness to the changing...full moon. Gotta have some excuse, don't I.
*
THE LORD WILL GUARD
YOUR COMING
AND GOING,
BOTH NOW AND FOREVER.
*
Psalm 120, vs. 8
*
DO GOOD, O LORD,
TO THE GOOD
AND TO THE UPRIGHT
OF HEART.
*
Psalm 126, vs. 4
*
END
v
v





No comments: