Monday, December 13, 2010



When I took this picture the Baked Beans
were still so hot and bubbling! There is
bacon in the Baked Beans.
Baked Beans and Scalloped Potatoes.
I will never be the cook that my
mother was or sister Beverly is...but I won't
die from starvation!

This must be meant for me! A random funny cartoon.
Picture from out the window in early part
of the day. No way was I going outside
to take a picture.

There isn't much going on. The weatherman said we got about 3.2 inches oof snow, but maybe more as the wind was blowing and drifting the snow. It was very bitter and cold. That is why I took a picture through the window as the snow was really just starting.

Usually when you take a picture through a window or glass you wind up with a glare. As the sun was vanquished by Mother Nature and Old Man Winter., the shot was OK, almost like an old black and white.

Now that it is cold(30 t0 40 degrees below normal) I can do some good cooking and warm up the kitchen at the same time. Yes, the scalloped potatoes and baked beans are pretty good. Next, a cake!
*

A PHANTOM ONLY,
MAN GOES HIS WAYS:
LIKE VAPOR ONLY
ARE HIS RESTLESS
PURSUITS;
HE HEAPS UP STORES,
AND KNOWS NOT
WHO WILL USE THEM.
*
Psalm 38, 7
*

I have a closet and pantry full of food. It is time to start using what I have.

*

CAST YOUR BREAD
-
Cast your bread
upon he waters
and it comes floating
back to thee.
-
Ti's true of every
word and deed we cast
upon life's seas.
_
by Diane Denise Lake
*
End













































No comments: