Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Here is another Celtic Cross. I like the design of Celtic Crosses. They are simple, yet intricate.Sometime in the future I want to try to make a Celtic Cross.

The temperature is 27 degrees and headed for 21 degrees F. It is cold, but the wind has let up. We have had about six inches of rain thus far and occasional flurries.
There are only 24 days left until Christmas as I write this. Where did the time go?

I got my crown today and it feels pretty good. Does that make me "Queen for a Day?" It should. I paid out just about $1.100.00 dollars today and still owe just over 500.00 bucks. I pretty well emptied out my account. That's OK; I have food in the pantry and in the freezer, the utilities are paid and there is a little gas in the van. I will skim by. I am warm and dry, and better off than many, so I count my blessings. My van insurance isn't due until January. It is good to be a "prepper" and have faith.
*
THE IDOLS OF THE NATION
ARE SILVER AND GOLD
THE HANDIWORK OF MEN.
*
Psalm 134, vs. 15
*
YOGURT PIE
*
1 (8 oz.) lite Cool Whip
3 (8 oz.) container of Yogurt
any flavor.
1 (3 oz.) instant vanilla pudding
1 prepared Graham Cracker
pie crust.
*
Blend Cool Whip, yogurt, pudding until smooth.
Pour into crust.
Chill overnight.
Yum.
*
END
P. S. This is easy. Stu should like it. LOL's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your blog, made me hungry and think I should get more duct tape!