Wednesday, May 9, 2012

17, 000 AND CLIMBING

Today I have been trying to organize my bedroom.  I don't know if I can sleep in my bed tonight.  I have it piled up with stuff.  I don't know how I managed to accumulate so much "stuff."  I did make a little headway or progress.  Work a little-sit a lot.  That's me.

I continue to do a little meandering of the mind and think about and do a little research on the nature of prayer.  It is such an individual communication with God that I am sure that there are as many concepts about prayer as there are stars in the sky. Still, I think about it.  I also think that every breath we take is a prayer as well as a gift.  I have a lot of pondering to do.

Yes, I went back to the store and got the milk that I forgot to pick up yesterday...plus a couple of other items.  I guess I have spent a total of about $25.00 in the past two days.  I am sure that I will get a few things before the week is over that I have put off because I want to wait until the last minute or get "fresh."  Like tomato plants.  Next week will come about hot and summery; just right for tomatoes.


This week there were visitors from the Philippines and Australia.  I don't know how they find this site.  Some probably are here by accident, but the Russian readers are the most loyal  and always come back.  I welcome ALL readers.  I guess I have had over 17, 000 visitors, close to 18,000.  That isn't a lot in comparison to other sites, but it makes me happy to see those that keep returning.  Thank you all.

+++

WE KNOW
THAT ALL THINGS
WORK TOGETHER
FOR GOOD TO THEM
THAT LOVE GOD,
TO THEM
WHO ARE CALLED
ACCORDING TO HIS
PURPOSE.

Romans 8: 28


When I was younger I didn't have time to think 'though some might argue that.  Now that I am older I think my thinker is broken.  I may need instant glue for that.  Got some?  I wonder if I can put my brain in a sling...hmm.  Might work!

END

No comments: