Saturday, May 19, 2012

NO GET UP AND GO FORMULA

HARDER THAN ROCK
When I said was tired I wasn't kidding.  I slept late this As morning.  And it is hot now and that makes me sleepy, too. 

I tried to dig a place in the yard for plants, but the soil is like dried clay and the garden fork never made a dent in the ground.  If it will rain overnight as predicted that will help soften up the soil.  I know my little electric tiller will never go through the hard dirt.  Hope and pray for rain, just so I can get my small garden in.

I finished up the front yard and did a small amount of trimming.  So then my neighbor did their front yard.  Now...if they would just mow the back yard and clean it up.

Again I am putting out a short post and going to bed early because I will be getting up early.  So what you see is what you get.

+++

AND NOW
I COMMEND
YOU TO GOD
AND TO THE WORD
OF HIS GRACE
WHO IS ABLE
T BUILD UP
AND GIVE THE
 INHERITANCE
AMONG ALL
THE SANCTIFIED.

Acts 31: 22

END





No comments: