Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My joy is all tuckered out

My bed is calling my name.

Yes, I am tired.  It's been a long day.  I didn't get home until nearly 8 P. M.  I did most of the things I set out to do except buy gas.  The price of gas jumped overnight.  I knew it was too good to be true.

Tomorrow will be busy, but at a more lazy, sedate pace.  I think I will sleep late if my body clock doesn't sound off and wake me up.  Bzzzz, goes the inner clock when I don't want it to.

The retirement gathering was a success.  I didn't have too many left-overs to drag home.  Most of the deviled eggs were scarfed down as was a lot of the fried chicken.  Too many deserts were had by all-.including me.

So this another short post.  I am going to bed soon...well before mid-night.


+++

FOR YOU SHALL
GO OUT WITH JOY
AND BE LEAD FORTH
IN PEACE.

Isaias 55: 12

"The fruit of the Spirit is Joy"

END

No comments: