Friday, May 18, 2012

A FORMULA BLOG?


Today I saw on the stats that a couple readers from India and Greece must have visited this blog.  I still have never had anyone from China drop by.  I don't really think they can, but it would be a banner day for this poor blog.

I am pretty tired tonight so I won't post much.  Really...there isn't much new to post or say.

Contrary to good intentions I didn't get much done today.  I had made tentative plans for some work to be done, but somebody must have stole my plans...or I lost them.  Has anyone seen my day plans?  No?  Oh.  Didn't think so.  Well, in that case I won't make any plans for tomorrow.  My schedule may disappear and the day may have a blank page with nothing written on it.  "The best laid plans of mice and man often go astray."

+++

IN ALL THY WAYS
ACKNOWLEDGE HIM,
AND HE SHALL
DIRECT THY PATH.

Proverbs 3: 6

I'm working on a secret formula.  I am going to perfect an elixir of ambition.  When I get it just right I'm gonna bottle it and sell it.  Right now it is in the experimental phase.  Unfortunately the formula recipe keeps failing.

END




No comments: