Monday, May 7, 2012

What is it? Does anyone Know?

I always hate to write on a Monday.  I never have much to post.  I will welcome the readers from the Netherlands, Japan, Denmark and Hondurous.  They are welcome readers.

The temperture hit 91 yesterday.  Not as bad today and cooling down to about where it should be in May.  Locally there was some rain, but just 30 miles from here the rain came down in buckets-1 1/2 inches or so. 

I think it is time to get busy and plant some tomatoes and green peppers.  I like home-grown tomatos and green peppers that have naturel flavor and don't taste like paste board that has been picked green, shipped in or grown in a hot house.  Let nature provide the hot house...and she will.

There are a couple of subjects that I do want to write about, but I have to do a little thinking and even some research.  It isn't easy to convey the abstract and the "abstract" has been written about for centries, yet no one to this day fully understands prayer.  So, that will be my "home work" for a couple of days.  I am sure that anything that I do write will be dull, boring and really "abstract" in comparison to the writings of any of the saints.  I may not even understand my attempts myself, for who can truely understand what prayer is or how to pray.  Let me know if YOU do and you can be my "guest writer."
++

THE LORD IS MY LIGHT
AND SALVATION;
WHOM SHALL I FEAR?
THE LORD IS THE
STRENGTH OF MY LIFE'
OF WHOM SHALL I
BE AFRAID?

Psalm 27: 1

I can copy scripture and write about scripture until my eyes pop and my fingers fall off, but it ALL must be about LOVE and intellectually and in faith, I know that, but sometimes it all seems so hard to put into practice. 

END




No comments: