Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Five and 500

This is my 500 hundredth post. Do I get an"idjet medal" for effort? I put five yard bags out for pick-up tomorrow. The bags are fairly lite-weight. The trash men shouldn't have too much trouble lifting them.



I had put three bags out yesterday and two more today, with one a work in progress. I think I will have several more to set out before I am done.



I didn't do much today. I slept well last night after doing all that yard work. I may do a bit more tomorrow-half way early, but, then I think I'll go a Tea Party meeting and listen to the speeches of some local politicians who are running for mayor.



Locally, the city of Evansville wants to put up cameras at all the stop lights so they can generate more money through more more fines. Some judges will not deal with such entrapments. At the same time, the city next door is building a multi-million dollar sports complex-arena, contrary to the will of the people. Where have we heard this before?



OK, tonight my computer is really acting up. I think I will quit right here.



END

No comments: