Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tea Party Meeting


Yup, I am tired. I went to a Tea Party Meeting. Some of it was pretty good and interesting, and some of it was boring. It is always worthwhile. You get to hear pseudo politicians speak and the exchanges of ideas. What is always amusing to me is how Nancy Polosi (sp?)or the government can consider a room full of chunky, older ladies with white hair....that drag their husbands along, a terrorist threat. Oh, there are few younger guys that show up, but darn few. Anyway, Nancy has nothing to fear except looking in her mirror; it has a crack in it.


Tomorrow I am going to Evansville. I was told the Farm Boy has meat at whole sale prices. Supposedly bacon is just over $6.00 for ten pounds. Since I have to go over yon bridge I will check it out.


Because I am pretty tired I will make this a short post and go to bed. I have to get up at a decent hour to get here I am going. By the way, the price of gas is still dropping and down another two cents or $2.46 a gallon. I need gas so that is good.


End






















No comments: