Saturday, August 14, 2010

Light Up Your Life


Tomorrow, Sunday, is a day for me to recharge my batteries. I hope a certain caller will please, please, be so busy that she forgets to call...please.

I went to the Rural King Farm Store to get some more mouse deterrent and found some small flash lights for a buck and a half. I got two and have one that I bought a while back. That makes three. I now have one for the van, one for the house and one to carry. These are really very powerful small lights and easy to carry. The bulbs must be LED's because they will really light up your life.
My new debt card came in the mail today . Of course, I left home without it. I had to write check for my eye drops. Well, that's OK. I'm glad I didn't leave that somewhere, too.
I hope it will start to cool off now so I can start getting some things done outside. I need to do a whole lot of trimming along the fencing. I will soon have to clean out the garden spot, too. Then the leaves will start coming down. Actually, the leaves have started falling already, dry and brittle. Too much sun and too little rain doesn't do a body good...Or trees.
As no news is worth dwelling on or writing about, I will retire to the life of a failing writer...because there isn't anything to convey to the world that hasn't been foisted off as literary genus before. Good Night.

No comments: