Monday, August 16, 2010

Spicy Snack Sticks

I found these spicy snack sticks when I was shopping at Save A Lot. They will go into my GO BAG. They are like little Slim Jim's, only a lot more of them and they are vacuum sealed. They will last a good, long time. There is over two lbs. in that package. Later, I will get another bag for me to eat as I feel like it. There is lots of nutrition in these spicy, little sausages and would be great to have if the power went down or any unfortunate event were to keep me from buying groceries.

At the moment I don't feel like eating anything. I had a root canal and one cavity filled today. I go back in two weeks to have it finished. The root canal really didn't hurt, but when he went to drill the back tooth I felt it. Novocain seems to wear off pretty fast for me. When I got home the left side of my face was swollen. It has gone down now, but my jaw is painful and probably will be for a couple of days. I will owe my soul to this dentist.

The weather has changed a little bit. It is slightly cooler with a little less humidity. We might get rain this week...or so THEY say.

The kid next door got rid of his van. He says he sold it. He also says he has been out of town for a month. I knew I hadn't seen him around. I wonder if his trip out of town was to jail. He may have lost his license or insurance or both, or just needed the money. After he worked so hard on that old van I just can't see him selling it. There is a reason for everything.

Did the phone ring this week-end? Oh yes, it did. It rang and rang until I finally answered it after 10 p.m. I figured if I didn't answer it she would have the cops here banging on my door. She has her nose in the business of too many people. Crud.

I am going to take a pain pill because my face hurts. Usually I don't need anything after a trip to the dentist, but this time I do. You would think at my age I wouldn't be getting cavities. Well, crud and darn to that, too.

END

No comments: