Thursday, August 5, 2010

Still on the warm side

Not much excitement in the world of blogging. The sun relented a little bit today and the temperatures dropped back down into the 90's. A slight improvement, but still a little on the warm side. I know it can be pretty hot in August and even into September. I have seen really nice Novembers. Who can tell what is in store for us now that the solar flares are active again.



I went out for a very short time, just to go to the bank. I noticed that gas is up again. It jumped back up to $2.75, just in time for the S.S., disability and welfare checks and food stamps to be received. Watch for it to happen at the beginning of each month, every holiday and for every nice week-end that is predicted. It is a "screw you" economy. We are a welfare nation. We are a bankrupt country. We live by the dictates of a corrupt Congress. We ignore "THE TEN COMMANDMENTS. We will pay. Actually, we are paying right now, aren't we. This a statement, not a question.



Go to the following well-researched web site and read well. You can not depend on the regular news for accurate information on the state-health of this nation. So, do your homework.



http://www.thecomingdepression.blogspot.com/



What I would like to know is how you can have a"jobless recovery?" Does it not take jobs to "oil the machines?" Explain that to me.



All I can say and urge people to do is to STOCK UP, STOCK UP, AND STOCK UP SOME MORE.



On a personal observation, I think that Face Book is dumbing down the nation. It is a nice social network, but the younger generations can't seem to write a complete sentence, spell or use half-way proper grammar. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think I am not.



END

No comments: