Saturday, August 21, 2010

Slow and slower

I kind of...slowed down today, mostly because I stayed up reading into the wee hours. I did take my patio table apart, moved it back out onto the patio and put it back together again. It isn't hard to take the legs off. They just screw on an off. I had used the table inside the back room in order to start plants in front of a sunny window. Now, it is back outside where the it belongs. It is a bit worse for wear or dirty. I also knocked out the bung and inserted the pole for the patio umbrella. I hope that will help hold umbrella in place. I had it set in a concrete block, but every time the wind blew the umbrella would fall over, taking the bloc over, too. Believe me, a concrete block is pretty heavy; I can hardly move it, but the wind can topple the whole thing over.

I ate a green pepper with salt. I need the salt because any time I work outside I lose a lot of fluid. I had home made Chili for lunch and I think I will finish it up tonight.

The lens from the tail light on the van has fell off. I can fix it myself, but with tearing things apart, I can't find my Gorilla Glue. Like my dehydrator, it is around here somewhere.

I think I just might go to bed early-er. My eyes look like I have been out all night. LOL!

END

No comments: