Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Humidity


It is so humid that I had trouble getting the back door open. The wood had swollen up and was sticking. I only went out long enough to get the mail. The temperature was 99 in the late afternoon. It started out very warm and is ending the same way, just hotter.

I made chicken soup in my electric pressure cooker. I can cook in it without heating up the whole kitchen. I used up all my left overs and a green pepper from the garden. It turned out pretty good, but it could use a little more salt. You can always add salt, but you can't take it away.

I was going to super clean the kitchen today, but I didn't. I did the dishes and put some spices away. I did one small load of cloths. The heat saps my energy and all my good intentions.

Patsy has a birthday on the 12th. and Penny has a birthday on the 15th. Me old Mudder would have been 95 on Aug. 30th. It is nice to be remembered on your birthdays and know that someone has or is thinking of you.

I would like to take some things to the Goodwill Store. I can't work up the energy to go out in this heat. Lazy me.

I have typed this out in bold script. It may be easier to read. Let me know.


Little is going on in this warm world of ours. It is too hot for everyone and everyone is hoping for a little rain to cool things off, for just a little while. I blame Al Gore for all this heat. He opened up his big mouth and let all that hot air out. Now we have a smidgen of an idea of what h**l will be like. Change your ways! Obama promised change and here it is!
END




No comments: