Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Debt-dentist-day

I made my trip to the dentist today. It wasn't too bad. I only jerked up out of the chair once(not). The root canal is done. I am only $1,500 dollars in debt to the dentist. At least I am done for now and should not have to go back for six months when I have my teeth cleaned. There is always something to have to pay for, 'though. Next, I will have to go through all those tests for my eyes in October. Gotta have teeth to chew with and eyes to see what I m eating.

I don't intend to do much in the yard tomorrow as it will be around 93 degrees and humid. It is supposed to wind down and be nice for the week-end. That is when I will get back back to yard work. Because Labor day is just another day to me, I will work it except now I don't get a paycheck for my time an effort. When I was still working, I almost always worked the holidays.

My phone was ringing off the wall before I left the house and probably rang while I was out. I have a new rule: I will not answer the phone at meal time. I try not to call others at those times, but occasionally I fail. I think if a call is important they will leave a message. I just can't live by the phone just to accommodate some one's boredom.

I like to read and have some favorite programs to watch, therefore I don't get bored too often. I like to watch wrestling and see all those good looking fellas fly around the rings in their tights. Actually I like to see people doing what I never was able to or could do. If you are strong and healthy you are blessed. Of course, if you are halfway intelligent you are thrice blessed.

Do you like hyphens? I do. A hyphen is a mark - between two syllables of a divided word or between the parts of a compound word. Example: half-track. I probably over use the - mark, but I do love a good hyphen. And you know what? There are several definitions for WIND, but the word is all spelled the same way. Now, ain't dat confusing?

END

No comments: