Thursday, November 11, 2010

Books 'n Stuff


I found my very old book today. I had put it into a plastic baggie to protect it because it is very worn and fragile. It had slipped down behind some other books because it was in the slippery plastic baggie. So, now I have it. I was going to take a picture of it, but the batteries in the camera are dead and are now in the re-charger.

Very little going on. The price of gas was $2.91 yesterday. Ha! It dropped two pennies today. Gee Whiz, I could have saved 4.5...four 1/2 cents if I had just waited a day. When gas drops 2 or 3 cents everyone makes a run on the gas stations. If I were to get 15 gallons of gas I might save, oh, maybe 45 cents or so. Not worth it to run out to the gas station. I would burn more energy just getting there.
Have you noticed that I am lazy tonight? Numbers from One to Ten should be written. Anything above Ten can be of shown as regular numbers...such as 11. Lazy me. However, you can express money either way...Nine dollars, ninety nine cents...or $9.99. Fun huh? No wonder the English language is so hard!

We broke another record today. It got up to 79 degrees. It was around 78 degrees in 1927. We are in a cycle of changing weather patterns that are "normal and natural" for the planet. In the time of Adam and Eve the earth was a lush garden of plants and fruits. That reminds me; I have a couple of apples on the table that I should take a few bites of.

*

God created man
in his image.
In the image of God
he created him.
Male and female
he created them.

*

Genesis 1 vs. 27

*

GOD THE LORD HAS SPOKEN
AND SUMMONED THE EARTH
FROM THE RAISING OF THE SUN
TO ITS SETTING.
*
Psalm 49 vs. 1
*
I know that you know that there are two different versions of creation in the book of Genesis. Does it matter? We're here..

*
Monkeys are superior to men in this: when a monkey looks into a mirror, he sees a monkey.
by Malcolm De Chazal.
*
END


No comments: