Tuesday, November 9, 2010

EGGS!

NOT AS MANY AS USUAL
THE GUYS LOADING UP VAN WITH EGGS
I am a little tired. I visited with some of the residents after I delivered the eggs. One of the ladies wanted me to take her outside to sit in the sun in the Rose Garden at the home, which I did, and it was really pleasant. A couple of resident also came out to the Rose Garden, along with a friendly cat that jumped up and sat beside me on the bench. Cat hung around for a bit, which surprised me.
I had not had anything to eat since about 8:30 A. M. On the way back I stopped at Taco Bell and got some take out food. I made it into the house just in time to watch Glenn Beck, ate ALL my take out food and promptly fell asleep on the couch-sitting up. Only I can do that.
This going to be a short post and I am going to bed fairly early. Tomorrow the furnace man comes so I need to get up early. I don't know exactly when he will show, but I will be ready for his presence.
*
HAPPY IS HE WHOSE FAULT
IS TAKEN AWAY;
WHOSE SIN IS COVERED
HAPPY THE MAN TO WHOM
THE LORD IMPUTES NOT GUILT,
IN WHOSE SPIRIT THERE
IS NO GUILE.
*
Psalm 31 vs. 1-2
*
Time once so slow
Now goes too fast
Children that only
yesterday crawled
Now go running by
I would not stop time
only slow it down
*
by Genevieve White
from the Pillars 1976
*
END

No comments: