Tuesday, November 16, 2010


This picture reminds me that the gutter is coming loose from the front of the porch and needs some TLC.

We got a really needed rain. It was a cold and rainy kind of day. I wouldn't complain a bit except I had to drive home from the eye doctors office and I couldn't focus all that well. I got out of the office after 4 P. M. I was tired and very hungry and my stomach was doing flips and growling for food. Of course, I stopped at Taco Bell's and got something to eat. Ahh.

Most of the test on my eyes were fairly good except the pressure is high. 28 in the right eye and 24 in the left. I have a blind spot where the Dr. did the
laser surgery to seal that leaky spot. I can't tell the difference. Anyway, the computer that takes pictures of the back of the eye froze after the right eye was done and they had to fiddle with it before they could do the the left eye. I have to go back in three months and be checked again because of the increased pressure. This day is done and I am tired. I think I am going to bed very soon.
*
MY EYES HAVE GROWN DIM
THROUGH AFFLICTION;
DAILY I CALL UPON YOU, O LORD
TO YOU I STRETCH OUT MY HANDS.
*
END

No comments: