Monday, November 8, 2010

Last night, Sunday, I went to bed at 9:30 P.M. I guess it still felt like 10:30 P.M. I slept well even though I kept waking up, turning over and going back to sleep.

I was going to install the AT&T Internet today, but found that I need an other phone jack. My computer is not near a phone jack. I could get another phone jack installed for...$89.00. I called AT&T and cancelled the order. I will send the box that has all the components in it, back to AT&T. Of course, they do not want you to cancel, but I just can't afford an extra outlay of fiat paper money.

T0morrow friends are bring eggs for me to take over to the Sisters. They can always use eggs. I want to take some pictures of all those eggs and post them here. They wanted to bring them tonight, but the kitchen closes at 7 P. M and there would not be anyone to help me unload them. I had already taken a shower and in my "warmies."

It has started to warm up and we may break a record; into the 70's. Then it is supposed to rain the week-end and get cooler again. Most of the leaves are off my tree in the front yard, but a lot of trees have not shed yet. Rain will bring all those that are clinging, holding on, down, down, down.
*

I WILL BLESS THE LORD AT ALL TIMES;
HIS PRAISE SHALL BE EVER IN MY MOUTH.
LET MY SOUL GLORY IN THE LORD;
THE LOWLY WILL HEAR ME AND BE GLAD.

*
Psalm 33 vs. 2-4
*
I never had a piece of toast
Particularly long and wide
But fell upon a sandy floor
And always on the
buttered side.
*
by John Payn
*
P.S. Be sure to watch Glenn Beck this week.
END



No comments: