Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Drill, Baby, Drill"

I went to the dentist today and of course,  he drilled.  It wasn't as bad this time, but bad enough.  I go back March 8th.  He will take another X-Ray to see if he got it all cleared out.  I hope so.
I have had another day of mostly soup and crackers, but that will help my diet.

When I came home there was a police car sitting in front of my house with lights flashing.  It looks like the people next door(that had the dog)may be splitting up.  Anyway, he had a washer, dryer, TV. and various items in his truck and they made him take it all back in.  Another police car showed up with some papers.  So...I am guessing that the guy was taking stuff that may not have been his.  Here is what I do know:  The "girl" has had a number of men and one of them was a high school boy that "lived in" and rode a bike.  She moves in and out and can do so because it is her father's house.  Interesting rednecks.
While there isn't much else going on, I am tired.  Sitting in the dentist's char wears and stresses me out, so I think I well go to bed in short order.
*
WEEPING MAY ENDURE
FOR A NIGHT,
BUT JOYCOMMETH
 IN THE MORNING.
*
Ps.30:5

END

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings Mabel!!

Glad it wasn't as bad as before but sorry you had to go through it. Hopefully, this will be the end of it. :-)

It is a beautiful day here in Central Illinois and I have a day full of errands, bill paying and grocery shopping to do. Sometimes it seems never ending.


It will be nice to get out in the sunshine though and get some fresh air.

Hope you have a great day!
Blessings, Alice