Monday, February 14, 2011

sunny days ahead

Here I am, tired-sleepy again.  I think I will just have to attach myself to the bed.  Again I think it is all that super-sunshine. 

Tomorrow; Tuesday, I got back to the dentist.  I hope he does not drill tomorrow because my jaw is still slightly painful-sensitive.  I hope he will wait a week.  I took the last Amoxicillin capsule today and am glad that's done.  It was starting to make me slightly nauseated and my nose itch.

I went to the Salvation Army and looked around.  All they have is junk and some nasty looking cloths and everything is over priced.  I will stop at the Good Will store after the dental appointment.  That is,  if I survive whatever is to come.  It is so painful to get Novocain in the jaw hinge/joint.

I have turned off both oil  filled heaters.  I hope to be setting the furnace back soon.  My utilities have shot up since January(thanks Obama) and now they want to raise the water rates.  Obama wants to save money on the backs of the poor, the elderly, the sick and infirm.  Maybe he could cut costs on all his flying around the country...or maybe Congress could take a pay cut, or maybe Chrysler could forgo all the big bonuses and give some of the bailout bonanza back to the people...the people who really saved the big motor companies.   By the way, when the banks and the auto companies "pay back" the government, where does that money "go?"  Not into tax reduction...no, no, no.  We are still getting taken to the outhouse and getting pooped upon.

Not much is happening other than  that, and that is enough for now.
 *
FEAR NOT O LAND
BE GLAD AND REJOICE
FOR THE LORD
HAS DONE GREAT THINGS
*
Joel 11:21
*
END


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings Mabel!!

I think the abundant sun and fresh air will tired a person out after having been cooped up so much this past winter. I always seem to feel tired the earlier part of spring before my body gets readjusted. But I will take it. These spring temperatures feel really good after that winter.

We are to have some drizzle tomorrow and be in the mid 50s. Thursday will see 60 degree temps and lots of sunshine again. The snow is almost all melted here now and I sure will be completely gone before the weekend!

Good luck at the dentist!!

Blessings, Alice