Friday, February 4, 2011

I got myself out to the bank and deposited my pension check.  The teller was supposed to give me $62.00 dollars back for gas and incidentals, but she shorted me $30.00 dollars.  I had to come back around to the window to get my money.  I don't know if it was by accident or by design, I need my money worse than the bank does.

As I was out already I stopped by Captain D's and got a pint of Gumbo.  It is soft and I don't have to chew it.  I ate the whole pint.  My face looks a little better, but it is still hard to swallow, esp. in the morning.

The Dog is gone.  I noticed yesterday that it wasn't barking.  It  barked all night the other night when the temperature dropped down to two degrees and the wind was blowing hard.  I don't know where the dog went or what happened to it.  I do know that animal control has been there twice and have done nothing for it.
END
I am going to bed soon.  The medicine makes want to sleep a lot.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good morning Mabel!

Glad to hear you are still having some improvement albeit slow. I keep praying for you.

Praying the dog has been taken to a better place. People like that should not have animals. I feel sorry for the dog.

I am still trying to recover from the storm and all the shoveling. Still hurting quite a bit. Nothing seems to help.

Hope you have a good day!
Alice