Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Abscess

I'm not posting much this eve., either.  I went to the  dentist today.  I have a pretty good abscess.  You should see my face.  It looks like a squirrel with a cheek full of nuts on the left side.  I have swelling on the left side and neck.  It looks like I have a fourth chin and then some.  I have a new order for Amoxicillion and Lortab. It hurts worse than a broken arm, I think.  I can hardly open my mouth and swallowing is painful.

I am going to bed early as I didn't sleep well last night.  Lortab isn't all that it is cracked up to be, either.  So, good night and maybe the medicines will kick in.

END

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Mabel!! I will keep you in my prayers. I do pray you sleep good too and feel much better in the morning.

Love ya, Alice