Tuesday, February 22, 2011

GO AHEAD, READ A GOOD BOOK

Nope, I didn't get much done today and I don't feel too guilty about it.  I washed cloths and am reading a book.  It turned cool so it is a book reading sort of day.  Even the new dogs next door are semi-quite.  I guess they are settling in.  Tomorrow I may actually lite a fire under myself and get a few things done.  It needs to be a big fire that will scorch my tail feathers somewhat.

I turned the TV off for the eve. at 7 PM.  There is nothing on that appeals to me.  Garbage in, garbage out.  Society pivots around the television and what we watch is what we become.  I guess that I am too picky.

Anyway, this is a very short posting, because my brain is empty-vacuumed out-with nothing substantive to say or write about.
*
HE THAT LOVETH GOD
LOVETH HIS BROTHER ALSO.
*
1 John 4:21
*
END



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings Mabel,

Your day yesterday sounds like the day I am having today. Not going to do half of what I had planned on. LOL. But that is OK, we need days like that from time to time.

Blessings, Alice