Sunday, February 27, 2011

Supper, hot from the oven: Chicken, potatoes, celery, peppers and onions with seasonings.



Supper on the plate with some beets canned last fall.  Sorry Alice, no carbs for you!!  Mine, all mine. This was a late supper and I didn't realize how hungry I was until I took that first bite.  I only had a cup of soup for lunch. 

I started some minor "spring cleaning" by cleaning a shelf over the stove and the glass canisteres on it. Being that it was/is right over the stove and I don't have a hood(old house) there was a lot of build up to scrub off.  This is how I will do spring cleaning; a little at a time.
*
EXALTED HAPPINESS
-
HAPPINESS
IS LIKE SUNSHINE
IS NOT TO HOLD
OUR SCATTERED
DEEDS OF LOVE
BRING BLESSINGS
 UNTOLD
*
by Loreta Inman
*
"MY TIMES
ARE IN THY HANDS"
*
Psalm 31: 15
*
END
P.S.  I just finished reading a really good Biblical-historic novel entitled Damascus Way by Davis Burns and Lenette Oak.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings Mabel!!

Hahaha I have not started the diet yet. Going to start on the first of the new month, just to make things easier to keep track of. So last night I had a bunch of pickled beets, they were very good. I think I will miss them the most. Love my beets!!

I did this diet before and did really well. I had more than doubled my weight after they put me on Lyrica and it sure is not easy getting it off. But I have to tell the truth, I goofed off from my diet since Frank has been here. Shame on me!!

Tuesday will be 3 weeks Frank and I will be smoke free. We have not gained any weight yet and I sure don't want to. So this is a good time to get back on my diet.

Hope you have a blessed day in the Lord!!

Love ya, Alice