Saturday, February 12, 2011

Suns a' shining in the KY sate of affairs

I am a little tired tonight.  I guess that all that sunshine was just more than my system could absorb or a shock to my body, as OL' Sol hasn't showed his shiny face for a while.  We all know that radiation is a poison and bad for  our exterior encasement....skin...sun burn.  Furthermore, I haven't seen that golden globe in such a while that I didn't recognize it for what it was;  THE SUN!

I went to the $1.00 store this afternoon and was really surprised to see a number of empty shelves.  I knew that the shelf stable milk was not available and has not been for several weeks.  The $1.00 food bargains are disappearing except for the items that no one wants.  Still, I manage to spend about $15.00 bucks on a few items.  Everyone is looking for a bargain and the good deals are becoming more scarce.
STOCK UP, IT ISN'T OVER YET AND THE PALE RIDER IS LURKING, WAITING, HUNGRY FOR SOULS AND READY FOR CAHOS.  Plant your gardens well.


*
THE FLOWERS APPEAR ON THE EARTH:
THE TIME OF THE SINGING OF BIRDS
HAS COME.

Song 2: 12
*
FOR EVERY MAN, MOREOVER
TO EAT AND DRINK AND ENJOY
THE FRUIT OF ALL HIS LABOR
IS A GIFT OF GOD.
*
Eccl,17: 13

 END

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The sun feels nice and we are suppose to be up in the 60s by weeks end. I will take it!! Feels so good to be thinking of spring and sunshine. :-)

Have a great day in the Lord!!
Love, Alice