Monday, February 7, 2011

WHAT A DIFFERENC A DAY MAKES

What a difference a day makes or....or two or three.  Which means that the Amoxcillin is kicking in.  I still have a lump on my left jaw, but most of the pain is gone.
It rained last night, snowed most of the day, melted off some and now it is refreezing.  It is predicted to snow tomorrow and then have a good week-end.  I am all for a good week-end for a change.

I bought two pizzas yesterday.  I can eat soft food, rice and soups.  I was hungry so I bought two pizzas, one to eat and one to go into the freezer.

I just don't have anything to write out.  When the weather is bad there is little to do and there is nothing going on .

THE PALE RIDER, the harbinger of death, was caught was caught on tape in the Egyption riots and posted on UTUBE, seen on CNN and several news shows.  I looked at it several times.  You may find it on UTUBE, but I can't tell you exactly where to find it.  Type in Pale Rider in your search box and it may come up.
*
"IF YOU HAVE FAITH
YOU SHALL TO THIS
'MOUNTAIN
'MOVE FROM HERE
TO THERE'
AND IT SHALL MOVE:
AND NOTHING
SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE
TO YOU."
*
Matt. 17: 20
*
END
P.S.  the video didn't down load.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings Mabel!!

So very happy to hear you are still improving and the meds are working!!

It is bitter cold here, currently zero and a wind chill of minus 20,,, brrrrr. I will be so happy when spring arrives this year. Winter has been quite hard on me and I am ready for a break.


Hope you have a good day!
Love, Alice