Monday, January 31, 2011

Pain in the neck..the jaw..the tooth and everything else

I won't write much tonight and here is why.  I didn't get to the dentiset today.  I go tomorrow.  In the meantime I am having a lot of pain and swelling on the left side of my head and face, even down into the carotid artery.  I found a bottle of amoxicillin in the med. cabnet and am loading up on that.  I will take two before I go to bed and a pain pill to help me sleep.   I hope we don't get  ice overnight because I really need to go to the dentist.

I went out long enough to take books back to the library.  I had to get them back.  While I was there I picked up a couple more easy reading books.

That's all for tonight because...because...because.  END.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings Mabel!!

I am praying you are feeling much better this morning. That almost sounds like a sinus infection. Could have been brought on by a tooth problem that has infected the sinus. But the fact that the pain is going down into your neck is a sure sign of sinus.

Anyhow, I will keep you in my prayers.

The worse of the storm has not hit here yet. We did not get much ice so far. But now we are under a "Blizzard Warning". Hope your weather is better and you have a good day.

Blessings, Alice