Thursday, January 6, 2011

The American Military consumes 46% of the budget. We have troops in over 120 countries. This doesn't take into account all the money that goes into "black ops." We defend everyone else's boarders but our own. Wouldn't it make sense to cut each and every base by at least 1%? I am not a military person, but most wars are fought over land-territory-resources and wealth. We know the Afghanistan is an untapped land of oil, minerals, gold and rare metals. We(Corporate American Government) want the wealth of undeveloped nations and we(the shadow government afore mentioned)think we are going to take them. Will we? The Russians couldn't do it in the "80's. What makes our Corporate Government think we-they-can?

I started this blog before lunch. On the lunch time news it was reported that The USA would start to reduce ground troops in five years.

Breakfast: Peanut butter crackers with my med. and 0ne cup of coffee. The crackers were 190 calories. Coffee unknown.
Lunch: One bowl of soup, one slice of bread, small piece of cheese.
Supper: Plain chicken on toast. Glass of tea.
I don't know how many calories that adds up to, but it can't be that many.

Things that I know I can have:

Buttermilk
low-fat cottage cheese
oatmeal
whole wheat bread
skim milk
apple
tuna in water
cooked navy beans

This only a partial list. All are low calorie, low fat foods. I will add more later.

*
A PHANTOM ONLY,
MAN GOES ABOUT HIS WAYS:
LIKE VAPOR ONLY
ARE HIS RESTLESS PURSUITS:
HE HEAPS UP STORES,
AND KNOWS NOT
WHO WILL USE THEM.
*
Psalm 38, vs. 7
*
I have used this verse before so I am sure it is not new to those that visit.
TRUST: confidence,reliance, implicit faith, moral responsibility.
*
END

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Buttermilk? Low in fat? I would have never thought that, especially the store bought stuff. Ya learn something new every day!!

I think it is high time we pulled out of all these other countries and took care of our own.

We seem to be the only nation in the world that will destroy a country during war and then rebuild it for them. Makes no sense to me. Did anyone come in and rebuild the twin towers for us?

As for diets Mabel, I quit worrying about it a long time ago and have done better since then. I watch what I eat but do not count calories or grams of fat. That seems to work on the reverse for me then I want more of the bad stuff I can't have or shouldn't have.

When they put me on lyrica a few years back for my fibromyalgia I more than doubled my weight in 6 months. It has been a battle to get it all back off but I am down 100 lbs so far, still have close to 75 to go to get back to where I was before modern medicine. :-(

Hope all is well with you!