Monday, January 17, 2011




Today I stripped out a couple of banana seed pods. I don't know if they are viable, but I will find out. I like banana peppers in salads and they are easy to grow.This is and odd job day...just call me "ODD JOB." Other than washing cloths and putting them threw the dryer, it has been a kind of a "52 pick up" day.


Diet...now there's four letter word for you. Dieting is HARD WORK! Two more four letter words. However, in total and of going to bed hungry, I have lost five(5) pounds. FIVE...another four letter word.


Sunday is a free day, but I am still careful of what and how much I eat on a free day. I am trying to do without most bread, all candy and sugary snacks and not eating after seven P.M. I don't sleep well on an empty tummy so I do have the "milk and honey" before bed, but I am using less honey.

I have books that need to go back to the library, but it has rained all day.Maybe I can get there tomorrow. I may put the books into the drop box so no one can see my hair disaster.

Today would have been my sister's birthday. Tomorrow is my brother's birthday. Betty Jean born in 1940 and passed away in 2002. That's what cigarettes will do for you.

ASK YE OF THE
LORD
RAIN IN THE LATTER
SEASON,
AND THE LORD WILL
MAKE SNOWS,
AND WILL GIVE THEM
SHOWERS OF RAIN
TO EVERYONE GRASS
IN THE FIELD.

*

Zach. 10, 1

*

I got a kick out of this one short passage because no one can say we don't have unusual, almost Biblical weather.  Of course the text goes on and it is just this short verse that caught my attention.

END

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God always gives us what we need, whether we think we need it or not, LOL.

Don't let yourself get run down with your dieting Mabel that would not be good for you either.

Which brother's birthday is today? Hard to keep track, its a big family, LOL

Hugs, Alice