Friday, January 21, 2011

CLAWS

Steaming is the easy part.
Next comes the hard part.

This is the messy part.
Who made this mess?
I wonder if these are biodegradable in the compost pile.
Probably not.
_______________
Amy couldn't make it from there to here. I stayed in my "warmies" because it is cold outside. At lest the wind is not bad today. My front steps are iced over. I won't try to go down them for a day or two.
Not much to do and no books to read. I cooked the lobsters and enjoyed them. They were my meal of the day. I have enough left over to make another meal, but I put them(lobster claws) back into the freezer. There is actually a lot of meat in a claw. It takes a little persistence to get it all out. I need to eat the soup I made before I cook anything else.
Tomorrow I should get busy and put on regular cloths. I need to get a few things done within the confines of my den. I have "denned up" for the duration, so I need to keep it neat and presentable.
*
MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR YOU,
FOR MY POWER IS MADE
IS MADE PERFECT IN WEAKNESS.
*
11 Cor., 12:9
*
We are all weak.
No one is perfect.
God made us
in his image-likeness,
but we are not clones.
Expect that we will
make mistakes,
struggle, fall and get up,
and fall again, but
we keep keep getting up
and moving foreword.
*
END
POST SCRIPT: I keep fluctuating between the Bogs old editor, the "recommended" editor, and have considered Google Chrome. I still find the old editor the easiest editor to use.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings,

Mabel, those shells can be broke up with a hammer and put around your flower beds, the residual oils left in them will feed the plants.

A little table salt on the steps will help melt the ice. We have used that when we have forgotten to get the icey melt stuff and it does work and really doesn't take that much.


We have some snow flurries here today but not suppose to amount to anything. Temperatures are starting to climb back up. We are up to 12 F right now which is a huge improvement, LOL.

Have a blessed day and stay warm my friend!!
Alice