Tuesday, January 25, 2011

NOT MUCH


The picture above reminds me of a very old book that was in a house we lived in when I small.
I wasn't supposed to look at it as a child. It had some very reveling prints of the naked and suffering sinners in hell. I wish I had that very old book as it was a work of art in itself.
*

A nice day today...or was to me.  I needed to get out of the house and run the car a little so that the battery doesn't go down.  Maybe the sun wasn't out there with me, but at least the temperatures were up in the high 30's.

Someone came to the door today asking if I would sell my old Rambler.  I guess I will, if they come back on Saturday, as they said they would.  I would be selling at a loss, but that is the way of cars.  I can't restore it now, as I don't have the strength of arm.  Selling it at a loss is better than having it rust away.  Something of something is better than nothing.

My hair is slowly growing out and I was able to trim it a little bit...even it up from where the helicopter clippers gobbled out chunks of hair.  I  think I may be able to appear in public again in a week or two.  Yes, it was that bad.  It is still a little raggedy, but improved.  No beautician could have done much with such a bad haircut: only time is the healing cure.  LOL's!

I hope to get to the grocery store tomorrow now that I am more presentable to the general public.  I need to get some milk and a few odds & ends.  I am making a list and checking it twice.  I may look for seeds, too.

We are to get a little snow overnight, but not enough to worry about.  Maybe an inch.  And guess what!  The phone has been silent all day!  That's what I like!
*
THEN GOD'S TEMPLE IN HEAVEN
OPENED AND IN THE TEMPLE
COULD BE SEEN
THE ARK OF THE COVENENT.
THERE WERE FLASHES
OF LIGHTNING,
AND PEALS OF THUNDER,
AN EARTHQUAKE,
AND A VIOLENT HAIL-STORM.
(a great hail)
(also as the Apocalapes of Saint John)
*
Rev. 11:19
*
END

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings Mabel!!

We had a nice day here yesterday too. The sun was out early but by the time we had to head out it had clouded over. Like you though our temperatures we in the 30s and it felt good.

Had to take Frank to the VA for blood work then we went to Red Lobster for a treat. I ate chicken as I am allergic to fish and seafood but Frank had a big meal with shrimp and lobster.

Over all it was a very pleasant day. Praise God!!

With the styles today your bad hair cut would have probably fit in, at least with the younger generation, LOL. Older folks would have probably thought you were just trying to reclaim your youth, hahaha.

Have a great day!!
Blessings, Alice