Monday, December 26, 2011

Dec. 2011 will soo be a memory

This year is packing up and heading into the future on a fast moving train.  I don't know where the coming year is heading.  No one does.  I saw a thread on a Catholic Forum where the person is afraid of 2012.  A lot of authors have made a lot of money by scaring people into believing that the end is near.  The end is near for people every day, everywhere, due to natural causes, aging, accidents or disasters around the world.  The Bible says no one will know...and  Christ even said He didn't know when His Father would send His retribution upon  a sinful..world/people.   Hmm, is that us, you think?  So, don't put your Christmas stockings away just yet or take down the tree.  "You better watch out...you better be good...because no one knows the hour or the day.  I do not worry about it as I try to do the best I know how, each day.  Just full of joy, aren't I!

OK.  I went to two Masses, one Saturday eve. and one at midnight.  I got home about 1: 30 a.m. as I thought I would.  I went to bed after two a.m.  Yes, I was tired.  Ha!  I think I am still in recovery and in need of an energy transfusion, but it was worth it because I love the season of Advent and I am ready to do it all over again...um, next year...maybe!

Now, it is time to get serious about my diet again.  I didn't cheat too much, though, although food was abundant everywhere.  I did scarf down yummy, good fudge.  Good stuff!

Today I have only washed cloths and lounged around.  I need to jack myself up and get busy...and I will.  I promise!

END

No comments: