Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm pretty sure I saw this in the late afternoon
sky.  The sun sets pretty early during the
winter solstice.  I wonder if Santa was out
doing a practice run.  Someone told me
that he has a GPS now, but maybe He
is checking everything twice!

Well, I went to K-Mart in the rain to exchange a pair of slacks that were way to big and now I have a pair that are too small.  Eventually I will find a pair that fit.  I guess I will try again in the morning before a high volume of traffic takes every parking space from here to eternity.  So...since I was out, I went to the Chinese Buffet next door...naturally.  Have you ever seen an eight year girl run the register, make exact change and conduct herself like a professional, gracious little employee?  I guess the Chinese start and train their children early while American kids generally do a whole lot of nothing other than being catered to.  Keep in mind that I say generally because I know there are exceptions.

While I was in K-Mart I looked at nice sweaters.  I looked at a Cashmere sweater that was price at $89.XX, plus tax.  Yes. I put it done and went on my way.  I have other needed uses for that much money.  Speaking of money, it looks like S.S. checks will not be out until after Christmas.  That will entail a hardship on some, if not many people.  Disability checks are probably not out yet, either.  Hopefully, every child everywhere, will get something.

As I have nothing to write about...I won't!


END

No comments: