Monday, December 19, 2011

Sleepy time and time flies.

I have been sleepy all day long and just didn't get a lot done today.  Maybe because of the rain and cloudiness.

I took my old watch to the jewelry store for repairs.  This little four dollar watch that I'm wearing just doesn't suite me and it is starting to lose time.  It's very hard to reset to the correct time on this little plastic gizmo so I finally broke down and took my old watch in to the time doctor.  Only he isn't there.  He is having or has had surgury of some kind.  I was really hoping to have the watch back by Friday.

I am going to bed "early" tonight.  Anything before mid-night or 1 A. M. is early for me.  And as usual, Mondays are not very good posting days for me-if I ever have any to speak of.
So, its off to bed for me.  And I know that we will have another rainy day tomorrow.  So, maybe I'll just stay in bed and cover up my head and sleep the day away!

END

P.S.  The weather man says that we might get a dusting of snow on Christmas Eve.  Last year we did get three inches of snow.


No comments: