Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Stuff, I guess

Google has done something stupid to the blog pages.  Like Facebook, they couldn't leave well enough alone.  Now, I have to figure out these changes.  Don't you love it when changes are made without notice?  Really, Google...

This was a kind of blah day, cold, wet, and nasty.  It snowed for a short time and then it was gone...pretty while it lasted.

I finally got my watch back!  Even old sales ladies are amazed to see an old wind-up watch.  I love this old Navy watch.  Now it should be good for another 50 0r 60 years.  It is the best kind of watch to have when taking pulses.  I don't take pulses anymore, but felt that part of me was missing when I didn't have it.  It did cost me some $$$ to get it fixed, but to me it was money well spent.

Tomorrow I will be out most of the afternoon-over in E'town.  I have several appointments coming up and need to get my insurance renewed before 2012 or the "end will be near."  Sort of.  There is a lot of things that I need to do, so I hope we have decent weather for a while.

I cheated on my diet and stopped at Wendy's this afternoon.  Well, at least I did get a diet drink instead of a Frosty.  I would like to get my "girlish figure" back that I never had or at least weigh in near what I weighed "several" eons ago.  Well, I am trying.  

I took some stuff out to the dog next door.  I had cooked some things for Christmas that didn't turn out well.  The dog liked my cooking, 'though! 

Not much of interest to write about.  I know that I will be busy, but about the kind of stuff no one really cares about...but me...'cause I know I have to do things...yuk.  Time for a few more cookies?  Cookies are good diet food!

END






No comments: