Thursday, December 15, 2011

I was going to post some pictures of the Christmas party of last night, but they don't seem to want to upload from the little disk.  I wasn't really able to take many pictures of the party anyway, because of the crowding and little ones that came and were "underfoot."  Also, we were pretty busy, but I did want to show a few pictures.

In my preparation I had an epic disaster-sort of.  I was trying to make Black Bean Bread and had all the ingredients in the blender: milk, eggs, flower, butter, and 3 cups of beans.  I had forgotten to put the bottom back on the blender.  When I went to pick up and move the blender...guess what occurred next.  Everything came out of the blender and onto the floor.  An epic mess.  I had to clean up the epic mess.  Needless to say, Black Bean Bread never made it to the party.  It was such a mess...it was laughable.  Well, I did laugh at my stupidness, but then I had to clean up.  Yuk!

I got home late and slept late.  I was tired.  Everyone had a pretty good time and no one went back to their rooms hungry or empty handed.  I think that they got all too much.

I am in "recovery" now and I think I'll stay that way for a couple days...or for as long as I can get by with it!

So, once again you get a short post!

I have these.

END

No comments: