Friday, October 19, 2012

BON JOUR!



I didn't sleep well last night and couldn't figure out why.  Then it dawned on me: I went to bed too early.  My inner clock is just not set for hitting the hay before 12 or 1 A.M or ever later.  Once the clock made a few turns I did fall asleep.  Now I am sleepy and will probably go to bed "early" again.

Last evening and even today I thought I knew what I was going to write about, but now I am re-thinking about it as someone "sort of" wrote about the same subject today.  Since I am tired I will wait and mull it over in my mind.  Thus, this a short post.

+++
 
BE YOU THEREFOR
IMITATORS OF GOD,
AS VERY DEAR CHILDREN
AND WALK IN LOVE,
AS CHRIST ALSO
LOVED US
AND DELIVERED
HIMSELF UP
FOR US AND
OFFERING
AND A SACRIFICE
TO GOD
TO ASCEND
IN FRAGRANT
ODOR.
 
Eph. 5: vs. 1-2
 
END
 
 
 
 
 



No comments: