Wednesday, October 10, 2012

"STUFF'S GETTING BETTER"

I have been on the go all day and will be busy tomorrow as well.  I also have to go back to the eye doctor to have my pressure rechecked.  I have several things to do and places to be tomorrow, so I won't have much time to post much.  Of course, you might consider that a blessing!

I went to the store and got a whole lot of stuff for $21.00.  I got eggs for .29 cents a dozen and a gallon of milk for .99 cents.  I got a lot of canned goods, too.  I may go back and get a few other items for baking.

I am so blessed that I think that I should take some of what I have to church on Friday.  There is a box in the side vestibule for donations for the church's food pantry. Yes, people are in need in spite of Obama's claim.  He reminds me of the character (Harrison Ford) in the movie The Postman.  He said that "stuffs getting better."  In our case all I can see is the high price of food, gas and general living expenses.  I count myself very lucky and blessed.  I will try to share a little of what I have.

I got a haircut today.  It isn't the best haircut I ever got.  I will go back tomorrow and ask them to even it up on one side where it sticks out and is not even with the other side.  I hope I have time in between running around.

+++
 
WHAT MY FATHER
HAS GIVEN ME
IS GREATER
THAN ALL;
AND NO ONE
IS ABLE TO
SNATCH
ANYTHING
OUT OF THE
HAND OF MY
FATHER.
I AND THE
FATHER
ARE ONE.
 
John 10: 29-30
 
 
 
 
Someone on the Catholic Forum asked the question, "Have you ever lost your faith in God?"  It was a general question thrown out to all readers.  I think I have always believed in God even as a small child.  I am not very good in expressing my faith verbally.  I have a tendency to clam up, and keep my mouth closed whenever the validity of faith and God is broached.  I do better with the written profession of my faith, but not outstanding.  I do believe in God.  You may call Him by many names or titles, but somewhere, for whatever reason, a supreme being created all that you see on earth, in and under the stars.  God is.  He just is.  No one has yet explained the "Big Bang" because they can't .  All that we know and are, is just too elegant in design to be tagged in the pursuit of science or understanding.  What I do falter in is...Who and What I am in the vast scope of God's creation.  That is only natural as we are only human and not given to all knowledge and wisdom.  We...and I...are here.  Therefore, there must be a reason for our presence.  We can try to Do the best we can, Be the best we can, with what we have.  Never doubt: We are here by the grace of God and for a reason.
 
END
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 


No comments: