Monday, October 8, 2012

ONE GOD OVER ALL

My furnace keeps coming on even though I set the thermostat way back.  I don't really want to run the furnace just yet.  I am just fine in my fleece sweat shirt and pants.  I may not look like body beautiful, but I don't care.  I am warm.

This has been lazy day.  Mondays usually are.  I have not geared up and got my transmission grinding in the a.m..  Yup, my transmission grinds along, especially in the mornings.  My motor doesn't purr either.  It takes a good cup of coffee and looking out the back door and thinking about it before my "tires" can find a little traction.  I don't know what I will do when I grow "old."  I think I will just think about it.

I have been tossing out a few odds & ends of plastic containers. I really don't know why I keep such stuff.  I feel like the hoarders that you see on TV. I need to really clean out my back room so that I can have some work done on it.  If I do, I can then call it a bedroom.  Right now it is a junk room.  That junk needs to go...out and far, like to the dump.  I have found that after messing up my arm that a lot of things are a lot harder to do, but do-able.  I just need to talk myself into it.

+++
 
NOW THERE ARE
VARIETIES OF GIFTS,
BUT THE SAME SPIRIT;
AND THERE ARE
VARIETIES OF
MINISTRIES,
BUT OF THE SAME
LORD;
AND THERE ARE
VARIETIES OF
WORKINGS,
BUT THE SAME GOD,
WHO WORKS
ALL THINGS IN ALL.
 
1 Cor. 12: 4-6
 
I think these verses are telling us that there should be no hostilities, jealousies, or  ill tidings between religions or beliefs.  We are all here by the same grace of the same God.  We, or our nation, should not be the cause of suffering among men.  Each of us should try to be the uplifting of ourselves through our our neighbors-brothers, far and wide.  It is not an easy road to follow.  We are steeped in war and greed, if not in nations then in our personal lives.  We can change: We must change if we are to enter into the Peaceable Kingdom, one and all.
 
END

No comments: