Tuesday, October 9, 2012

MONTH OF MARY

What beautiful fall weather we are having!  I should get a new battery for my camera and get a few pictures of the changes and the fall of the falling leaves.  Oh, how I hate to see the season end.  I do like early Autumn. 

I was out riding around this afternoon and enjoying every minute of it.  I don't know where I went or how I got there, but I didn't worry about it.  Getting "lost"never bothered me: it is new places  to see and things to do.  I finally did have to stop and get something to eat at KY. Fried Chicken.  A nice day...Oh, I know, I should have been home doing something ambitious instead of using up gas.  But I relished the day!

"This day God made a bright and beautiful day."  And it was!

+++
 
THEREFORE
WHETHER
YOU EAT
OR DRINK,
OR DO
ANYTHING
ELSE,
DO ALL
FOR THE
GLORY
OF GOD
 
Cor. 11: 31
 
October is the Month of Mary.
We honor the Mother of Christ.
 
END
 


No comments: