Friday, October 5, 2012

WALKING IN THE DAYLIGHT

I'm taking the evening off again.  There is really nothing to write about here within.  When I stay in there it is just an inactive day.  I didn't even see the "fat man" today.  Too bad. 

Tomorrow I will be out and about and it will be First Friday at church so I will go to bed early...early for me even though it is 11:15 P.M.  See everyone on the flip side of this day which will soon be Friday.

+++
 
JESUS ANSWERED;
"ARE THERE NOT
TWELVE HOURS
OF DAYLIGHT?
IF A MAN GOES
WALKING BY DAY
HE DOES NOT
STUMBLE
BECAUSE HE SEES
THE WORLD
BATHED IN LIGHT.
BUT IF HE GOES
WALKING AT NIGHT
HE WILL STUMBLE
SINCE THERE IS
NO LIGHT IN HIM."
 
John 11: 9-10
 
This translation is from the New American Bible.  It is a little hard for me to read because the print is so small.  Here, where I am, the sun has been bright today and will be tomorrow.  It will be a day for seeing things clearly, but not perfectly.   A friend is having trouble with the concept of "perfection."  She wants to be and understand...what perfection is.  Like my vision, she will never attain true perfection because only God is perfect.  We were made in His image, but we are not carbon copies or clones of God.  So, as she strives and reaches for perfection, I will be pleased to be blessed with a little more clarity and try to walk in the sunlight and not stumble.  Watch where you place your feet.  I know I will because a stumble can precede a fall.  Oh, I did say that I was not going to write a lot, didn't I...sigh.
 
END
 

 
 


No comments: