Wednesday, June 23, 2010

No cooking

I could have cooked. I should have cooked. I didn't cook. No, I was just too tired to cook. Instead, I ran out to the deli and picked up my supper. Actually, there is enough for several meals for less than $20.00 because I also bought paper plates, cottage cheese, potato salad, Cole Slaw, Baked Beans and Gatorade. The Gatorade is because I lost a lot of fluid today.

The back yard is mowed and so is the front yard. I started to do some trimming along the fence, but quit around 3:30, took a shower and sat around trying to cool my engine. Even though I drank lots of water, rested often and wore my god-awful straw hat, I sweat profusely in the heat. On one trip into the house I decided that a trip to the b.r. would be a good idea and save me from having to come back in later..it just wasn't necessary. I guess I sweat it all out. Nothing.

Because I worked hard in the hot KY. sun I am posting this a little early so I can go to bed early. I just need to go out and put my mower away, lock up and call it a day. Tomorrow I will rest up and rub my sore muscles...LOA!

END

No comments: