Thursday, June 10, 2010

Weather

I'm tired of writing about the weather because we will have weather, whether we like it or not. Be it good, bad, or perfect days of weather, I might as well shut up about it because I can't change the weather.

I didn't get a lot done this day. I did pull all my fans out of the store room, all covered with dust, and set them up for a interior breeze of warm air. I also pulled out my George Foreman's grill and set that up outside. I need to go to Wall Mart and get a couple small gas canisters so that I can grill on the patio and not heat the kitchen up.



I tried to get some vacuuming done, but the phone kept ringing. So I gave up and made a few calls myself. I did get some clean cloths hung and put away. Not a great accomplishment, but something...and the dishes washed. I don't know how one single person can create such messes, but I can. Either my house is too small or I have accumulated too much junk...maybe both.



A thunderstorm blew up and dark clouds were racing through the sky. As I watched it boil over from the southwest I saw little swirls of clouds try to form up into mini "down hangers" as I call them. I thought to take some pictures of them, but the clouds were moving so fast that the down hangers dispersed almost as quickly as they formed. Lots of clouds, no rain.



Not much else going on in my little corner of Kentucky. I hope to get some things done on Friday, but I will take it as it comes.



Did I remember to say a little Gold Finch or Wild Canary is enjoying the birdbath? See the pretty butterfly at the bottom. You may have to click it twice and the little arrow bottom at the bottom.



END

No comments: