Saturday, June 12, 2010

Wally World





I went to Wal-Mart to cool off and was greeted at the sliding doors by lovely wafting flow of air conditioning. I wandered about for quite a while, but of course, I couldn't stay there forever. I found my little propane cylinders for the grill and bought a few other items. I stopped by the pharmacy and found I can get my B/P medication five dollars cheaper there. So I did order the pills of ills while I was there. I was surprised they still had me in their computer system. You have not secrets or privacy as you will be remembered on in cyber space forever. But we knew that, didn't we. I just don't like driving there and the hassle of finding a place to park. As I have to go to State Farm on Monday I might as well got the extra mile to Wal-Mart. If I can save $5.00 bucks here and there it will be worth the extra mile, if I can plan other trips around it.



I didn't go near the garden today. The heat index is/was 101 degrees while the "real temperature" was in the 90's. That is too hot for me. So, I tried to stay in and be cool or hang out at the big store where the a/c was refreshing.



While sh0ping/looking around, I found more of the shelf stable milk in the carton. I can get it $1.00 cheaper at the EVERYTHING FOR A DOLLAR STORE. I may buy some instant milk in the future, but for now I have other money fiends waiting for my money, swimming like fish in the water..with teeth.



Other than trying to stay cool there just isn't much to write about.



END








No comments: