Saturday, June 19, 2010

You know

You know, there isn't much to write about. I stayed in and attached to the air conditioner 'cause it is too hot and dangerous for much outside work. Besides, my arm is hurting today and I don't know why. It feels like the pins are shifting and causing pain. It always hurts, just more so today.

I got a little inside work done. I washed the comforter from my bed and the quilt Cindy made for me, then put them through the dryer. So, that is done. I guess the "whites" will be next on the agenda.

When I got up this morning I couldn't see the patio umbrella. It had been blown over by the wind and rain in the night. I guess I slept through it. So, I got that up-righted and taken care of. The base is not very good and does not hold it up well.

I kind of felt bad for the guy next door. He seems to be having troubles with truck. He spent most of the day trying to fix it in this heat. I feel sorry for anyone who has car/truck problems.

Well, that just about drains my brain of any and all useless information. Stay cool. I intend to.

END

No comments: