Monday, July 25, 2011

Gone with the wind

Everything I wrote has vanished.  I will not try to re-write the whole text.  Instead I will go to bed early so that I can get up early and get some work done.

It was only 90 degrees today, but warming up for the rest of the week.  I got up at mid-night and turned off the a/c.

I am trying to do some super-deep cleaning, one room at a time.  In spite of all the vacuuming I still have spiders.  I will put them in a box and send them your way..hee  hee.

Today I worked on the front entry way..foyer..porch.  I mopped it twice.  I can't carry a full bucket of water with my R arm, so I just changed out the water and mopped it again. I guess I can carry about 1 gal. of water in the bucket and the mop.  I got the job done.  One small step and on to the next job!

Wed. I will not be home so I don't know much I will done this week.  I will be going over to the Nursing Home and take some stuff over.  There are only a few left that I helped take care of over the years.  Even the Sisters are aging and going into the hospital.  It is like the old taking care of the old.

I will go to bed early and get up early and see how much more I can get done.  I think a nice stick of dynamite will blast the spiders, dust bunnies and little mouseketeers right out of the house.  Of course, I would have to live in a tent thereafter..hmm.  If I repeat myself I will believe it.  I WILL GET MORE DONE!
END


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings Mabel,

I was hoping to get out and finish the weed whacking today after mowing the lawn yesterday but not a muscle in my body will let me move very far so I guess I need to make this a recovery day. You would think using a riding mower would not hurt as much as it does,,,, but it does.

We are again to be in the 90s here, but the heat indexes keep crawling up over 100. We really need a break for sure!!

Please do not send the spiders my way, we already have enough of them. Send them on down to Harry, he won't mind, LOL.

I am going to fix a big bowl of salad to snack on. And I have more melons to cut up. Got them on a pretty good sale and cold melon on a hot day is so refreshing. The way my body is feeling that will probably be all I manage to get done today.

Try to stay cool and don't over do it.

Love, Alice