Thursday, July 21, 2011

I've canned up a large batch of heat and I am sending it your way-whichever way you are.  I hope you enjoy my home cooked, spicy, yummy, canned heat.  Just open up a jar, add water and sit back and savor the flavor of good old raw heat.

My sinuses and asthma/bronchitis are in a  tizzy along with a headache.   I hope I don't blow my brains out while blowing my nose.  I need what brains exist within my cranial cavity.

I would like to go to the store for milk.  Instead I got milk out of the freezer and let it thaw out.  That's what I call a glass of cold milk.  Actually, I was saving the milk for winter time or an emergency.  This is an emergency because I am not about to go waltzing about in this fire pit of hot coals and no O2 in the atmosphere.  Dang...it's a little warm around the edges!

I stayed in and will continue to drift in between the
two A/Cs.  They are running flat out.  If you don't have one and you can afford one...go get on...PDQ.  At least get a fan or two, place ice in front of the fan and let the air pass over the ice as it melts.

In this weather I want to sleep.  However, if I take a nap I wake up with a headache or that loggie
feeling.  Let me say that this heat is uncommon even
for this area.

As I have not been out or anywhere, I have little to say or write.  I don't want to cook, clean or move so I won't.
END

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings Mabel,

Seems I woke up feeling similar to you today. I have had one wicked migraine all day long. Not feeling up to doing much at all today, including writing my blog. But I suppose I will write a line or two in a couple of minutes.

I did manage to make salads this morning. Good cold food to eat on a hot day like today. The a/c's are running full out here too.

This is way too hot for this area and for so long a time frame. We really need the weather to break. And we need some cooling rain.

Stay in and stay cool is my motto, LOL.

Love, Alice